I asked and paid this man to come to my car and office and sweep for bugs.He came, I paid him.

He had previously claimed to be experienced and an expert. He checked everything and was in my property for 2 hours. He did not find any bugs. Much to my dismay a week later we found bugs in my house and in my car.

He had claimed to check. THIS COMPANY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES. I would never use these people. His name was DON.

Thief. he is not an expert.

He non-stop talks his lies in order to get money.never again

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Stop The Buggers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $850 and wants Stop The Buggers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stop The Buggers and stop the buggers investigative service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1224425

I suspect the bugs were liberal bugs and hiding under a rock when he came. They crawled out after he departed.